Majutex has the entire production flow of a fabric, from the weaving section to the finishing section, the quality of the fabric being ensured by high-performance machines.
With a production capacity of approx. 90,000 linear meters per month and an area of 3500 sqm, with over 30 employees and semi-automatic production flow, Majutex meets customer requirements, being able to produce, or reproduce any fabric in the smallest detail, regardless of touch, color, weight, composition or treatment.
The characteristics of the fabric differ depending on the composition (PES-polyester, PA-polyamide, PA6.6-polyamide, PAN-polyacrylonitrile, CO-cotton, blend, aramid, lurex, etc.), structure (plain weave, twill, satin, ripstop, basket etc.) or design (plain fabric, jacquard fabric).
- Linings – different weights and colors
- Tent material – waterproof, with a very high resistance to tearing
- Sunshade technique (fabrics for garden items, sunshade systems, items for camping or forgarden)
- Laminates – waterproof and breathable
- Polyester – different weights
- PAN (polyacrylonitrile) – DRALON type
- Polyamide fabrics (PA 6, PA 66 HT)
- Cordura type fabric
- Fiberglass fabrics
- Aramid fabrics
- Transfer printed fabrics (with paper printed by printing process, PVC foil or Al foil)