Majutex has the entire production flow fabrics, from the weaving section to the finishing, the quality of the fabric being ensured by high performance machines.
With a production capacity of approx. 90,000 linear meters per month and an area of 3500 square meters, with more than 30 employees and semi-automatic production flow, Majutex molds according to the customers’ requirements, being able to produce, or reproduce any fabric in the smallest details, regardless of touch, color, weight, composition or treatment.
The characteristics of the fabrics differ depending on the composition (PES-polyester, PA-polyamide, PA6.6-polyamide, PAN-polyacrylonitrile, BBC-cotton, mixture, para aramidic, lurex etc.), structure (canvas, diagonal, atlas, ripstop, Panama etc.) or design (plain fabric, jacquard fabric).
- Linings – different weights and colors
- Tent material – waterproof, with a high resistance to breaking and tearing
- Fabrics used in making garden articles, parasol systems, camping or beach items
- Laminated – waterproof and breathable
- Polyester – different weights
- PNA fabrics – DRALON brand
- Polyamide fabrics
- Woven fabrics printed by transfer (with paper printed by printing, PVC foil or Al foil)