1. General Information
The following data protection notification is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the local legislation in force.
b) The operator
MAJUTEX S.R.L. based in Str. Dafina Lady, Nr. 46 Barnova Commune IASI, we represent the operator in accordance with the GDPR and, therefore, we are responsible for processing the data described below. For questions or requests regarding data processing, please contact us by phone, or by post at the address on the contact page.
2. Processing Information
a) User registration
We will process the personal data collected through the user registration form on the site, or the contact form, in order to conclude and execute the contract for monitoring the auctions. We remind you that we only enter into contracts with clients, legal entities.
b) Marketing and Data Analysis
We will process your personal data that is collected through the user registration form on the site or through the contact form, for the purpose of customer relations and data analysis. This includes market research, customer opinion polls, to improve the services offered. It is also possible to contact you for these purposes by e-mail, SMS, telephone, fax or mail. For the purposes mentioned above, your data will be stored in our database. It is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in order to improve our services and customer relationship, which is a key factor for our success in business.
c) Data beneficiaries
MAJUTEX S.R.L. is the beneficiary of the collected data, but, we use service providers, respectively empowered according to art. 28 GDPR, for example our hosting service providers, web platform maintenance scheduling services, accounting services, or our service providers for sending emails, telephone contact or printing customized advertising materials. These are external service providers, located in Romania but also in countries within the European Union (EU). We ensure, for example, by contractual regulations, that these service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation, in order to guarantee a high level of data protection. There is no other transfer of personal data to other recipients, unless we have this obligation by law.
d) Provision of Data and Duration of their retention
Providing the following data is necessary in order to be able to conclude a contract with you and to process the client’s registration: client’s name (= name of your company), legal form, billing address, company telephone number, tax code (as regards concerns EU clients: registration number for VAT purposes), the identification data of a person (s) authorized to conclude the contract, or the name and surname of the user registered on the site, (for example: administrator / director, or authorized person), function of the person authorized for the conclusion of the contract. Your personal data will be stored until the end of the relationship with the user, that is until receiving a written request for termination of the contract and deletion of personal data.
3. Your rights
As the data subject, you can contact us by mail at any time and free of charge, with a notification, using the contact details mentioned 🙁 first name, company name, Fiscal Code, address where you can be contacted, phone number, e-mail In order to be able to identify you in the database.). According to GDPR. These rights are the following:
– The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the processed data (access right, article 15 GDPR)
– The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (access right, art. 16 GDPR)
– The right to request the deletion of personal data and, if the personal data were made public, the transmission of information regarding the request for deletion to other operators (the right to delete, article 17 GDPR)
– The right to request the restriction of data processing (the right to restrict the processing, article 18 GDPR)
– The right to receive the personal data regarding the data subject in a structured format, commonly used and mechanizable and to request the transmission of this data to another operator (the right to data portability, article 20 GDPR)
– The right to oppose data processing with the intention to stop processing (the right to object, article 21 GDPR